Oral exams are scheduled on a per-request basis. To receive an appointment please follow the steps outlined on the “Registering for Examinations” page of the computer science department.
In particular, make sure to:
- select a time slot from the list below;
if you need to cancel or change the examination date:
- let your examiner know (just cancelling the registration in PAUL is not sufficient to achieve this).
- note that, following the rules of the examination committee, we may only re-schedule your exam in the next examination period.
- register for the exam in PAUL, then
- use your university email address to compose a message containing the following information
- IMT login
- name (as stored in PAUL)
- matriculation No. (Matrikelnummer)
- module and course name
- language of the exam
- preferred time slot (see below)
- alternative time slots
- send this message to your examiner
Exams are scheduled on a per-demand basis.